Debenhams VIP Mother's Day Prize Draw Terms and conditions March 2014
1. By entering their details, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rule for the Debenhams VIP Mother's Day Prize Draw
2. The Debenhams VIP Mother's Day prize draw is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry and who make a qualifying purchase during the specified competition period.
3. Employees or contractors of Debenhams Retail Plc and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with the organisation will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
Entry and Entry Methods
4. User details are entered into the prize draw by purchasing a qualifying value of Debenhams gift cards and/or gift vouchers from the participating agent/reseller.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries per customer provided they meet the qualifying criteria
6. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason.
7. The start date of the prize draw is Monday 17th March 2014; the prize draw closes at 17:00, Wednesday 26th March 2014 (inclusive).
8. Winners are picked at random the day following the closing date. The decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
9. The winner/s will be notified by 27th March 2014 via email. Where a winner has provided no email address they will be disqualified and another winner drawn.
10. The Prize consists of a 2 x £50 V.I.P. Shopping Spree gift experiences, each consisting of a Debenhams gift card with £50 balance, free personal shopper consultation, free beauty makeover, free tea/coffee and a treat from the restaurant and 10% discount off merchandise when purchased with a gift card as part of your pre-booked FREE Personal shopper appointment taken by 31 July 2014 only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is not valid on purchases of gift cards, selected departments are excluded.
11. All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
12. Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. A list of the winner's names can be obtained by sending an SAE to; WINNERS, Debenhams Mother's Day VIP Competition, Business Services, 10 Brock Street, Regent's place, London, NW1 3FG.
14. The winning prizes will be dispatched directly by Debenhams therefore the winner's details will be shared with Debenhams for delivery purposes only and will not be kept for any further marketing purposes.
15. Debenhams Retail Plc will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or for any other reason beyond its control.
16. Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK.
Termination of Prize Draw
18. Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to (i) cancel this competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Exclusion of Liability
20. Debenhams makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
21. Debenhams reserves the right to disqualify entrants from entering its promotions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where it believes, in its sole discretion, any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
Identity of the Promoter
22. The promoter of this prize draw is Debenhams Retail Plc registered no. 5448421. Registered office: 10 Brock Street, regent's Place, London, NW1 3FG
"Prize draw" means a promotion where no skill or knowledge is required for entry and winners are selected at random.
If you have any problems in redeeming your cheques, using the tracking system or would like to ask us a question, please check the FAQ's
and Useful Information page where you will hopefully find the answer or be able to email us for assistance.
Customer Service Updates
Our standard terms are to dispatch an order within 72 hours of receipt.
Occasionally delays will occur in the postal system - generally during times of dispute or increased seasonal demand.